The Montclair Girl’s Annual Puppy Bowl is back for a third year of nominating, voting, and supporting local animal welfare. We can all agree that Essex County is one of the best areas for dog owners and lovers, so sharing photos of your adorable four-legged friend is a must — especially when it’s to help a local non-profit rescue + when prizes are involved. One lucky dog will be crowned the winner of some amazing local prizes. We will also be donating a portion of the sponsorships to PAWS Montclair, and encourage entrants to do the same. The contest will take place from Friday, February 2nd through Thursday, February 15th.
What It Is
Our version of Puppy Bowl is a Puppy Bowl Photo Contest.
Starting Friday, February 2nd, submit your pet’s cutest photo via the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The photo can be of your furry friend in their cutest outfit or in their birthday suit, with a description of their favorite things so voters can get to know what makes them such a good dog. Include a screenshot of your donation of $5 or more to PAWS Montclair via the link or via Paypal — our rescue of choice this year — for *extra* consideration.
Nominations will be accepted until 11:59 PM on Tuesday, February 6th. The nine finalists will be announced on Friday, February 9th at which time the entire community will vote on which pup is the cutest canine. Voting will end on Sunday, February 11th at 11:59PM and the winner of The Montclair Girl’s Puppy Bowl Contest 2024 will be announced on Thursday, February 15th.
Contest Entry Requirements
- Follow @TheMontclairGirl + follow the contests’ sponsors — @pamper_your_pet + @lbhealthypetmarkets — on Instagram.
- Tag a fellow dog lover or dog in the comments.
- Submit a photo and description of your pup via the form below, or email email@example.com your pup’s photo for submission + screenshot of your donation, and include a blurb about your dog (name, age, city, story, favorite treats and activities, and favorite local pet business).
- Donate to PAWS Montclair via the link — optional but encouraged.
Other info you may need:
- The dog does not have to be a puppy — we just call them all puppies.
- A pic in their cutest attire or birthday suit is perfect — just make sure it’s 1200×1200px minimum sizing, large photos, or original size.
- We recommend donating to PAWS Montclair and sharing a copy of the receipt — it may get you bonus points with the judges, and we’ll be donating a portion of our sponsorship fees, too!
The Contest Sponsors
Pamper Your Pet | 133 Bloomfield Avenue, Verona
IG Handle: @pamper_your_pet
Giveaway Gift + Value: $50 gift certificate
Pamper Your Pet helps people take care of their furry friends with a variety of grooming and haircut services — from spa services, premium shampooing, and bath + brush to full grooming services and a la carte packages. This Verona grooming spa is experienced with all dog breeds and sizes, and can make accommodations for your pup if needed. Treat your pup to a spa day with this prize (+ the cutest pup bandana).
L&B Healthy Pet Markets | 15 South Fullerton Avenue, Montclair
IG Handle: @lbhealthypetmarkets
Giveaway Gift + Value: $150 gift certificate
L&B Healthy Pet Markets caters to the health-conscious canine consumer right in Montclair. The local market stocks raw frozen, freeze-dried, canned food, kibble, and a selection of single-ingredient treats. Owner Mike and his team also coordinate regular community events and the website includes preferred veterinarian recommendations. With this prize, you can treat your pup to a variety of premium eats and become part of the L&B family.
Don’t forget to nominate + submit a photo of your dog between Friday, February 2nd through Tuesday, February 6th via the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org and donate to PAWS Montclair either way— happy nominating!